Clients are not getting the design quality they expected due to poor written briefs.
They did not know they could edit the brief, let alone improve it.
To clarify the brief and include useful information to help our clients.
- Added a side navigation so that the sections are easily accessible.
- The edit function is no longer hidden behind a ‘pencil’ icon. The text input is editable and autosaves.
- Introduced ‘Recommended’ tags and Helpbox to highlight important sections
- Design examples and Resources section:
- ability to upload inspirational files
- leave comments on what they like or don’t like about the design they’ve chosen
- ability to drag & drop to upload files
- Introduced a brief completeness score to motivate clients to improve their brief
Read more on designer’s view of the brief.